Comment temporarily closed for maintenance
(Click image to view original size)
Description: Exciting continuation of army ranger's chronicles.
Time did not change the old principles and goals that you need to achieve... Time did not change the essence of the problem that only you can solve! The only things that have changed are your level of experience and methods of fight against terrorism.
1st part history review
Political mistakes and disagreements lead to problems, but you do not care about them. You cut in when long negotiations did not give a desired result. Your way of solving the problem is a short burst of fire, your argument is pulling the trigger, your goal is finding and eliminating the enemies...
You are the last hope of the government for a quick and clear solution of this kind of problems.
You are military elite and the problems you solve are terrorism problems!
- 3D first-person POV shooter
- 3D graphics on all types of cell phones
- full-fledged game via BlueTooth (Deathmatch)
- implementation of contemporary computer and console “3D render” basics
- technology of photo-textures realization
- lighting of premises, shadows, half-shadows, flashes
- 9 full-fledged 3D levels and objects
- hostages rescue and evacuation missions, mine clearing of buildings
- 11 types of guns (including fragmentation grenade and flash grenade)
- realistic gun ballistics (type, range, power, effectiveness, cartridge belt, impact)
- 3D level maps
- tracing of bullets and gun shots
Views: 3,414 times
Date added: 2009-09-10
File extension: jar
Download size: 0KB
Please login or register