Description: Lock and load -- EDoom 1.4 has arrived! Sinister forces have invaded the Union Aerospace Corporation research facility on Mars and it's up to you to stop them. Fight back!
Port of Doom for Sony Ericsson P800/P900. This time the port is more complete, game safe/load works, it has 8 channel sound support and can be configured to either rotate the screen to the left or right.
- Navigation: Use the stylus as an on screen joystick. The rules are:
- Move the stylus up / down to go forwards / backwards.
- Move the stylus left / right to turn left / right.,
- When moving left / right at the same time as forwards / backwards the left / right delta movement is done in smaller increments to prevent jitter.
- Strafe left / right when moving forwards / backwards to make a big turn in that direction.
- Fire: Camera Button.
- Use/Open door: Browser Button.
- Strafe left/right: Jog dial up/down.
- Look up/down: Jog dial left/right.
- Jump: Jog dial inwards.
- Other: Use the on-screen virtual keyboard for alpha-numeric input when needed (for example when loading / saving a game). Commonly used keys like ENTER, ESC, Y and N, and 1-6 for switching weapons are also included on the toolbar.
- Configuration: You can change the key / button assignments as per normal via the menu (Options -> Setup Controls).
The P800/P900 specific keys have been mapped to keys A-G.
Note: EDoom doesn't come with the original Doom WAD files.
What's new in EDoom 1.4:
- Rebuilt EDoom with version 1.2 of ECompXL.
Requirements: Sony Ericsson P800/P900.
Resolution: 208x320, 320x208, Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900